IaaS Documentation and Tools
- IaaS Features Handbook
- Explains the services and features provided by the IaaS. Ensure that you read this when using the IaaS. [PDF]
- IaaS Service Portal User Guide
- Explains the procedures for operating the IaaS Portal.
- IaaS API Reference
- Explains each IaaS API. Also provides the API endpoint list and the API/Preset roles correspondence table.
- IaaS API User Guide
- Explains the environment configuration procedure and sample procedures for creating and deleting resources, in relation to the operation of the IaaS APIs. [PDF]
- IaaS Heat Template Specifications
- Explains the format of the Heat templates used for the IaaS orchestration function. Also introduces examples of descriptions. [PDF]
- Deep Security as a Service Quick Start Guide
- Explains the installation method for Trend Micro Deep Security as a Service, and the procedures for configuring automatic patch application and countermeasures again malicious programs.
- Database Service User Guide
- Indicates the basic operation procedure for configuration and operation of the IaaS database service.
• Red Hat,Red Hat Enterprise Linux and OpenShift are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. registered in the United States and/or other countries.
• Trend Micro Deep Security is trademark of Trend Micro, registered in the U.S. and are trademarks in other countries.
• Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and/or other countries.
• Windows is registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
∗ The trademark notation (® or ™) is not necessarily added to the system name, product name, etc.
∗ Please refer to each document for trademarks listed in the document.